Prince George, Charlotte and Louis 'doing OK' after Queen's death, William says

1 min read


Prince William told those waiting in line to see the Queen lying in state that his children were doing “ok” since the death of their great-grandmother the Queen on September 8. Members of the public have been asking the Prince how Prince George, nine, Princess Charlotte, seven, and Prince Louis, had been coping since Her Majesty passed away. William told how they were “doing ok” and have been given support at school.

More to follow…



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Blog